Tuesday 16 March 2010

Tidy Tuesday





Hello, strange day today....My new grandson went back to hospital for some tests ...all proved to be well, thank goodness and he is back at home with his mum, dad, & brother Ethan ... a fine healthy boy ... while all this was going on, I kept busy ...as you do!!

Daisy & I went for a long walk in the warm sunshine..... and later I caught up on loads of boring jobs that I needed to clear ...then it was back to crafting.

I love Clarity stamps & for this card I used seven of them! Chipboard squares were covered in a Gesso base then painted with various colours of acrylic paint ...left to dry overnight before stamping with the Clarity stamps using Versafine Onyx Black.
Pale yellow,orange & black card stock along with some ribbon completed the card.
Thanks for stopping by
Eileen x