Sunday 16 May 2010

Wedding Stationery.... all done!



Hello,
This weekend has been very enjoyable. I went to a crop yesterday and had a super day with all my 'crafty mates'.
We made cards, laughed a lot and ate cakes while we 'gossiped'
Thank you ladies for a great time and all the hints and tips, some of them to do with crafting !
I also have to say a BIG  thank you to Ikki who kindly put one of my cards into her 'Friday Followers Gallery' ....I have learnt so much from Ikki's blog ( link above) regarding all manner of Cuttlebug stuff including the two cards shown here as I was inspired by her work.

I have a few new followers and loads of visitors to my blog along with a flurry of e-mails ...thank you all for taking an interest and all the kind comments ....I am having loads of fun blogging ....why not try it ?

I made fifty of the wedding invitations and thirty of the Order of Service cards ...I enjoyed making them and I hope this shows in my work and adds to the wonderful day that I know the bride and groom are looking forward to.

So simple and easy to do but because I used the Nestabilities Hearts and not my Cricut they took a long time to cut on my big shot ...all three hundred and twenty of them !!!

Each card was embossed with the Divine Swirl Cuttlebug folder.
I scored all the lines using my Hougie board ( smashing bit of  kit) and rounded off the front edge corners.

Some pearls and ribbon 'lifted' the look of the cards. The bride and her mum think they look elegant. I hope you do too ....
Thank you for stopping by ...I am going to have a Clarity stamping day tomorrow, inky fingers and my trusty brayer.....bliss. Have a nice week .

Eileen x