Monday 31 January 2011

Spellbinders Nestabilities, Lacey Squares and Labels Fourteen.

Hello, thank you for popping by my blog today I hope you find it useful.

The card I have posted here is  a copy of a card found on Yvonne's Blog .

As you can see I have used a different colour and the image is a Digital Stamp.

I cannot remember where I got it from, sorry.

I have used Copic Markers to colour in the flowers and cut and dry foam to shade around the edges of the Label Fourteen Die.

I had to cut and stick two large Lacey Squares together to 'frame' the image and plonked a few pearls here and there!

I love Yvonne's blog her work is just SO beautiful, please have a look.

I am having a great card making 'time' today so I am off to make some more . See you soon and have a good week.


Eileen xx