Sunday 9 January 2011

Woodware Bauble and a LOTV stamp with Copics and Polychromos Pencils

Hi, just a quick post to show you two Christmas cards, but first, I just want to say a massive thank you to all of you who sent me e-mails and left kind messages and comments along with your warmest wishes ...what a lovely lot you are. xxx




Jacqui and Karen your cards are beautiful and will be treasured forever!



The Woodware Bauble card was inspired by a card that Karen (my best crafty mate) received from her mum, Joyce, at Christmas. Joyce  is a very talented parchment crafter, her work is outstanding.

I have stamped and embossed the image with a Versamark pad and white embossing powder on to black card-stock and then covered it with blingy stuff !. It was a very easy card to make.



The other card today is another 'cute' card! The image is 'James with Presents' from the Lili Of The Valley range.
 Stamped using a black Memento Ink pad (the only pad I use with my Copics, as other inks can damage them) and  coloured with Copic Markers then shaded with Polychromos Pencils.

Check out this blog to see 'how to'! The Cats Whiskers brill site! This is my first attempt with these pencils and I plan to have another go later today if I get time!


Thanks for looking today




Be back soon..... Eileen xx