Tuesday 1 March 2011

Nestibilities Stars and a Quickutz Corner

Hello I'm back!
Last week went very quickly, all busy,busy,busy but I have made three cards to show you, two birthday cards for friends of friends and a Mothers Day card for one of my neighbour's daughters.

I am posting the first of the birthday cards today, with a 'taster' of the other cards to be posted tomorrow and Thursday.


After that I should be back on track with my blog and able to post more often .

This card is for my friend Ronnie's husband, Peter, who will be 75 on the 3rd March.

I have used various papers from my stash along with my new sewing machine! I love sewing as long as it's in a straight line and does not go on for too long cos I go into 'wobble' mode!

The Stamp is from the Hanglar range and I thought it was an ideal opportunity to use my Nestabilities Stars!

Male cards are always difficult to think up a design for but I really enjoyed making this card.

I coloured the 'young man' with Copic markers and Polychromos Pencils. I have co-ordinated the inside of my card to match and  I've made a box.... job done .... I hope Pete will like it


   I have included a couple of taster pictures of the two other cards I have made, so if you can, have a look tomorrow and Thursday when I post them 'proper' lol.

  I hope your week is going well and look forward  to seeing you again soon

Thanks for looking today x

BTW I like using Little Claire's stamps and  Mary  is on the design team for them .... have a look at her lovely blog ( hugs to Dougal, Mary !)

Eileen x