Sunday, 9 September 2012

PanPastels, Lavinia Mermaid and Ryn's Water Droplet Stamp.

Morning all.
What a super day. Sunshine and F1 Racing with a Lewis and Jensen lockout at the front of the grid!

We're planning to spend a couple of hours visiting an RSPB country fair type thingy this morning then it's home and crafting all the way while I look at all the rich bods swanning around the F1 pit lanes looking gorgeous and pretending they haven't noticed the cameras .... and that's just the blokes!

My PanPastel Challenge DT sample Tag today covers this weeks theme "By The Sea".

Please have a go and enter. You can use any medium you like and we would love to see some of your work. There is a prize of a super trial pack of PanPastels from our Sponsor if you win.
Lavinia Mermaid Stamp
Various Blue hues here from the PanPastel range. In fact I found my "blue" Sponges had so much product still on them from an earlier project that I didn't need to get the Pans out at all !
I keep my sponges in colour coded zipped plastic bags ... Sad or wot! So my colours here are all mixed up shades of blue.

The Water Droplet Stamp is from the DesignsbyRyn range. A delicious stamp!

I plonked on splodges of glue here and there around the edges and added some 'Bedazzles' seed beads. A few white gel pen dots to highlight  the droplets ... rock n roll .. all done!
Water Droplet Stamp.... lush!
BTW... I have a PanPastel tutorial  "Simple blending" link in my Pages (look in the tabs at the top of my blog) and Lynn made her FIRST PanPastle card using my tutorial ... I'm so proud of her... it's a right stunner! Lynn designs for Clarity Stamps and her work is just beautiful ... here's another link  I have to give you as well  to a right  little beauty she made using a Clarity stamp !
  
I have some more news ! Can't tell you everything yet, but if you watch Create and Craft TV next week (dates later) you might get a glimpse of a card or two I've made for another DT team I've  joined... Five design teams now.... busy, busy, busy and lovin it all!


Mmmmmm  .....  maybe my  Andy Warhol fifteen minutes of fame.
I say maybe, cos they might not be shown there at all !

Take care and thanks for looking today xx
Eileen xx

27 comments:

  1. wow, your tag is wonderful!! love the colors, the design and of course the water droplets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, gorgeous tag! love the colors and i adore the waterdroplet stamp!
    I ordered it last week and i can't wait to start working with it! Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Eileen super colours and great use of your water stamp

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous tag with that superb water droplets stamp - love it. Congratulations on the new DT appointment - will be watching out for your work on C & C. enjoy the F1 today

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby work as always Eileen. You use the water droplet stamp so well.
    Sounds like you are ultra busy with all your DT work. Good luck with c and c hope your cards get shown to the world. They deserve to.
    Happy Sunday.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent tag. You're getting good mileage out of the water droplet stamp . . .it's so lovely and unusual.

    Happy Sunday.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful tag. Those water droplets look fab on there.
    Thank you for the kind comments about my card, Eileen. I love what you do with PanPastels and your tutorial was really helpful. I look forward to seeing your cards on C&C. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super sea tag, just love the droplet stamp, those tiny beads so look like coral and the silhouette mermaid works really well. Glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing I can say that hasn't been said already......fab, stunning, gorgeous, amazing...blah, blah, blah... But of course this tag is all those things, and more. I'm seriously thinking of starting the 'FAB EILEEN FAN CLUB'....d'ya think we'll get a few members ??
    Well done mate, on all your recent conquests into the world of DT's...of which the 'Twinchie' one is still by far the most important xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fab tag Eileen, love the colours, and the Droplet stamp (still haven't used mine!)
    Ooh, can't wait to see your work on C&C - exciting or what! Off now to try and work out which show. Enjoy your Sunday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi you busy lady, again fab work on the tag and I've mentioned it already on the PP blog, that water droplet is gorgeous,,,must have it LOl, hope I can find the TV program on the PC...warm greet Mirandax

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Eileen, das ist ein herrliches Tag.
    So wunderschön mit der kleinen Meerjungfrau.
    Ich bin immer wieder begeistert über diese schönen Tropfen, die sehen so echt aus.
    Chapeau!

    Ganz liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning tag Eileen and congratulations on all the DT positions, glad to hear you're enjoying yourself.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Eileen ! Another GORGEOUS tag ! Love it. The combination of Design by Ryn's amazing water drop stamp & the Lavinia mermaid is awesome. Love your PP background, will try to have a go with this challenge. I'm posting a CAS card shortly using Ryn's Leaves Set will link to your post here :) I hope you are enjoying your Sunday ! Hugs, Shirleyx ps.. congrats on the DT positions !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Afternoon Eileen, this is gorgeous! Love the background, so stunning and that water drops stamp is wonderful. Looking forward to the race later and your comment about the blokes made me and my DH laugh - oh so true - the vain so and so's! Congrats and looking forward to hearing your news Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is gorgeous, that drop stamp is just brilliant, love the mermaid as well xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Eileen! Amazing work as always. Love the both stamps you have used and I love the effect of the seed beads. Absolutely stunning. Will see if I can see your creations on C&C this week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Eileen, Great tag! As I mentioned on my Facebook Page, funky choice of yarn, love the pearls for texture and the words down the side. You do such a great job with the Water Dropelts! Many thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous as always you just get better and better, mary x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous work Eileen, I just love that water droplet stamp its a real stunner and you've shown it off to perfection
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my word Eileen! Another amazing creation! I love the micro beads, really adds texture and dimention. Hope I don't miss it? Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well, great minds think alike cause I'm doing a mermaid for the Pan Pastel challenge too! lol I really love the seed beads that you added and the white pen on the droplets makes them really stand out! Beautiful tag! And 5 DT's, wow, you are busy! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a super tag Eileen. love the colours, and what a great idea of using the bedazzles, I bought bedazzles from QVC yonks ago and never used them, but they have really made an impact on your tag. Must find them out and try something similar with them. Great news about your new DT will try and catch your cards on C&C this week. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  24. That stamp is just brilliant, love the depth of colour to your underwater scene Eileen. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW I love the water droplet stamp, it looks so real, and I'm a lover of Lavinia Stamps too, the pan pastels are beautifully blended, simply lovely. Good Luck with the challenge. Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.