Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Sheena Douglass new Sketchy Stamps # Day 2

 Morning all, it's day two for posts regarding the Sheena Douglass new Sketchy Stamps before the launch on Friday 14th September on Create and Craft TV.


My Snowman card ( I think he is adorable!) has a Distress inks background, using a Nestie circle die cut as a mask for the sun. I painted the Snowman and Village Houses with bleach.

The birds are 'bits' from the middle of some Quickutz Lips, die cuts, that I've used on a card I will be showing you tomorrow! .. Don't throw anything away ...that's me!

Before applying Distress Inks to this Tag I stamped and embossed the word 'Mistletoe' with Versamark Ink and white EP. A quick flick with some water onto the inked up tag for some texture then it was dried off with a heat gun.
Holes made with my 'Big Bite' !
 I stamped the Mistletoe image using Versafine Olympic Green ink.
A few holes made with a Big-Bite, mounted the Tag on to white card... rock 'n roll job done.
Thanks for looking today ... MORE tomorrow.
Gosh... this week is flying by!
Eileen xx

12 comments:

  1. Wow! What more can I say? Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Eileen love these especially your snowman!!!!

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the snowman, but I ADORE that tag....the colours are fab (the stamps are pretty ok too!)LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Eileen, das sieht so toll aus.
    Wunderschön gearbeitet und himmlische Farben.

    Ganz liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  5. See Christmas is coming, lovely tag and brill Snowman. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eileen, Guten Tag Sophie! I am fed up of giving you praise Eileen!!! But you absolutely deserve it every time. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work again Eileen. The snowman & scene is beautiful and love that tag ! I used the same colours for a Christmas card over the weekend :) Have a fabulous day busy lady ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that tag Eileen!!! its gorgeous such a cute snowman lol huggles hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tag and the card, especially the snowman xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Eileen, your now part of Sheena's design team, I never guessed which show your cards would be 'airing' on. Lovely cards and vibrant colours. Well Done... Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That snowman is so cute but my favorite is the mistletoe, the colours are superb, I would never have thought to use net on the card but it complements the white lettering so well and looks totally festive. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those lip birds are inspired, Eileen, I love them. Gorgeous colours on that tag too.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.