Monday, 10 September 2012

Sheena Douglass...New Stamps to be Launched Friday on Create and Craft TV

PanPastels
Hi everyone... a really exciting day for me today as I can show you a couple of the cards I've made as part of the Design Team for Sheena Douglass.
Cottage painted with Distress Stains
Its all been a bit of a blur and has happened so fast but it's really good fun. Sheena is still adding people to her team I think.
I've had a ball with the Sheena's new Sketchy Stamps to be launched on Create and Craft TV next Friday 14th September....  I used PanPastels for the sun and background and Distress Stains to paint the image. These stamps are not just for Christmas!
 
This card is my favourite ... it took next to no time to make and I love the vibrant colours of the Distress Inks background. The beautiful Bow Stamp and the Mistletoe 'branches' were stamped with Versafine Inks.
Distress Inks

Thanks for looking today and for all the lovely comments you leave me.

More new samples tomorrow!
Eileen xx

14 comments:

  1. Very nice Eileen, well deserved DT position

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Eileen I must get some pan pastels and have a go lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are beautiful Eileen you deserve the DT position.Your work is fantastic !!

    Andy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being part of Sheena's DT. Well deserved.

    Beautiful examples.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eileen, both are gorgeous ! Quite the beautiful 'scene' you created on the first card and I love the mistletoe, very effective popping up the bows. Have a great week, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Eileen. Fabulous cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Congrats on your DT with Sheena Douglass and so well deserved. These are stunning, I love the colours.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Eileen and what a fantastic debut!! Gorgeous samples with the new stamps, I'll have to record the show as I adore Sheena's stamps
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't think of a more deserving person to be on Sheenas DT, well done you! These are both beautiful! I can't decide which I love the most? You are going to be a huge asset to the team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Eileen, you know my opinion on your designs and creations, and the only question I have is 'Why the heck has it taken these companies so long to recognise your talent!?' And I'm NOT bull.....ing when I say that it's hard to find better work in the whole of the craft industry, for imagination, colour and application. Big, big CONGRATULATIONS for your new DT position(s) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clever you.............. wonderful design and colours. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. A big congratulations from me Eileen for your new DT position with Sheena Douglas! You are so deserving of it. Ditto Barbara's comments above. Always such amazing work and totally inspirational.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Eileen, on your DT post for Sheena. It's very well deserved, your designs are stunning. Can't wait to see the show - the Sky box is set to record! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Eileen. I tracked you down through Fiona, hope you don't mind. I'm so glad I found you, your blog is lovely and the things you create are stunning.
    That cottage is a gorgeous stamp isn't it and I love how your moon really glows. The mistletoe colours are great too.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.