Sunday 7 October 2012

PanPastels and Designs by Ryn Stamps.

Morning all, I'm writing this post as I prepare to watch the Japanese Grand Prix. A cracking start to my day! My crafty friend Gina will be watching as well, so that's TWO of us!

The theme for this weeks PanPastels Challenge is "Altered / Recycled Item". My DT sample is a page from my Altered Art Dictionary (see the Tabs at the top of my blog for more examples).

I stamped, using Versamark ink, the leaves, from Designs by Ryn. Those Water Droplets look so REAL and the Leaves are stunning. Then applied PanPastels over the top of the images.
I cannot say how many colours I used, they blend so well so I just went for it! After setting the PanPastels I stamped the Water Droplet image over the top with Versafine Blue Lagoon Ink.

This is the first time I used PanPastels on one of my pages, they are great for this, so join in our challenge and maybe even buy a Dictionary and start your own Dictionary Pages.

You can use any medium you like. Just decorate the page and then highlight the word that best represents the image or images you've  chosen to use.
Best of all, you could win a Trial pack of the Pans from our Sponsor
My friend Shirley uses Ryn's Stamps ... please check out her blog...Paper Creations by Shirley
Thanks for looking today and for the super comments you leave for me  ... I'll be back again later!
Eileen x