Thursday 1 November 2012

Ladybug Crafts Challenge with Octopode Factory and Dylusions Stamps


Hello... me again, with post number two for today. Please look at the post below this one for my Twinchies Challenge samples.
Now... I was so pleased with how this Tag turned out. It's my DT sample for the new challenge that starts today over at Ladybug Crafts Blog.

The theme is 'Monochrome / tonal' and you can win a super prize of a £15 voucher to spend at Ladybug Crafts.  The stamp I've used here came from the The Octopode Factory Range of stamps and is called Alice in Wonderland... She is soooooo beautiful !
I LOVE these text stamps from the Dylusions Range ...they are brilliant and a bit cheeky!
I've used Distress Ink, Black Soot and a Textured Stamp on the background of the Tag.

The challenge runs for a month so you have lots of time to enter .... have fun and thanks for looking today.
See you soon
Eileen xx