Followers

Saturday, 1 December 2012

Penny Black Stamps, Distress Inks and a Quickutz Pin!

 
 Hello, me again, please pop over 
and enter the Lady Bug Crafts Challenge
This months theme is Christmas or Winter. 
There is a voucher for the winner of £15 to spend at
Have a look at all the crafty goodies! 
My DT sample Tag was made usin
Distress inks and Distress Stains
along with a couple of Penny Black stamps
 'Pine and Star' and 'Good friends'  
 I've added a Quickutz Pin that I've had for a number of years.
This Pin was given to me at a
  Quickutz Workshop I attended in Surrey.
Happy memories!
Thanks for looking at my blog today.
Happy crafting 
Eileen x   

9 comments:

  1. wow, beautiful tag, love the gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant tag and I just love that tree stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein tolles Weihnachtstag.
    Und ein ganz modernes Design. Grandios!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another smashing tag, beautiful design and colours XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag colours are so warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag Eileen huggles hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eileen
    Some GORGEOUSNESS going on here x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tag Eileen - you do come up with the most lovely stuff xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.