Friday, 14 December 2012

SplodgeAway Mat, Distress Inks and a Personal Impressions stamp

This Tag was so quick to make.
Distress inks, a blending tool and a SplodgeAway Mat.
It's my DT sample for the SplodgeAway Blog.
I'm finding that blending distress inks is so much quicker
 and easier when I use a SplodgeAway Mat.
After blending Lemonade, Mustard Seed
Pale Lilac and Seedless Preserves together.
 I splashed some water over the tag and dried it with a heat gun.
 The edges were inked with a little Vintage Photo and
the leaves are painted with Distress Stains.
I also added some 'dots' with a white Uni Posca pen.
The stamp is from Personal Impressions and is called 'P890M'.
My smaller, sentiment stamp comes from the Hero Arts range.
I really enjoyed making the Tag.
  I 'plonked' Sepia Glossy Accents onto the berries as a final touch!
Thanks for looking today and for all the lovely comments.
Keep warm, stay safe and carry on crafting!
Eileen x 

  
 

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tag ,love the Mistletoe. that's a kiss you owe me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running out of words really Mrs G LOL more stunning work huggles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous work Eileen. i really could not cope without my mat now. I just cannot get such beautiful and seamless blending any other way x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours & tag Eileen ! Love that background. I hope you are doing well and enjoying this busy season ! Cheers, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traumhaft, wie du das immer so colorierst. So tolle Farben und dein Stil ist schon typisch für dich.
    Einzigartig! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright and cheerful tag Eileen, just managed to blog a few cards, but limited time now I'm back to work. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Tag Eileen so vibrant and yet easy on the eye!!!! Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely STUNNING! I love everything about this gorgeous tag Eileen. Loving the stamp too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant, love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag, Eileen, those colours just blend beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just terrific-wonderful techniques and colours

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning,love the stamp, the colours are so rich and go together beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. Love the elements and colours are so bright they pop!
    Hettie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.