Friday 15 March 2013

Sweet Poppy Stencils

Yo ho blogging pals.. a very quick post this morning as I'm so busy getting everything together to take along to my PanPastel Workshop class tomorrow.
It's always great fun to meet new crafty mates and to catch up with any news from my 'here we are again...all together crew!'
Chris, one of my lovely ladies, gave me the Black Velvet Material that I've used for this card. Chris has been playing with Sweet Poppy Stencils  too, see here!

A Sweet Poppy Stencil 'Fantasy Willow' designed by Tracey Dutton from Lavinia Stamps, white glossy embossing paste, and some crystal glitter, that was sprinkled on after removing the stencil.
I left it alone to dry before tapping off the excess glitter.
The card  has much more sparkle in 'real life' .. but hubby spent hours trying to get me a good 'shot' of it and this is the best one. 
Fuchsia Stencil.
I made the 'Fuchsia' card some time ago ... using the same technique.
I'll be back soon with my Workshop Samples for tomorrows class.
Thank you for your interest in my blog, for making the time to look and for the super comments and emails ... all appreciated very much.
Eileen xxx