Friday 16 August 2013

Distress Inks and New Stencils from Wendy Vecchi...


Morning fans! How yer doing? I'm looking forward to the weekend.
I'm off to be with some crafty pals tomorrow at the Allhallows Crop.
Plus... the Sweet Poppy Stencils show is on Create and Craft TV
also tomorrow at 11 am. I'll be recording that!
Another Art Journal Page to share with you today.
Cor blimey... I'm having tons of fun with these pages.
Life is short ... we are just passing through.
So....I'm passing through with as much ink on my fingers as possible!


 Various colours of Distress inks
some dabbed here, others dabbed there.
A  quick spray with a mist of water then dried  with a heat gun.
Super new stencils from Wendy Vecchi were plonked over the top
and more Distress inks applied through the images.
After that, it's 'tarting up' time with 
white acrylic paint and a couple of bottle tops.
A white pen for the dots and Rangers Liquid Enamel 
for splodgeing around as yer do!
Finally... a good flick or two with some dark ink 
from a paint brush ... and it's job done!
Have a go..you will love it!


I made a few mistakes..... that's why the butterflies are there!
Back soon... thanks for popping over today
Eileen xx