Thursday 1 August 2013

Lavinia Stamps and Dylusions Spray Inks

Morning bloggers, a new challenge from
 Lavinia Stamps starts today! 
You could win a WHOPPING £40 voucher 
 to spend in the Lavinia Stamps web shop.
 Pop over and see the super inspiration
 from our Design Team and get crafting!


No need to spend hours creating a project unless you want to.
This tag was a 10 minute job! ... A quick spray down onto my craft mat with various colours of the Dylusions inks, I just love 'em. Then a fast 'dunk' into the ink with my tag and after drying with a heat gun I blended some Black Soot distress ink around the edges. The Lavinia Poppy Pods were stamped using Versafine Onyx Black ink and I applied Sepia Glossy accents to the images. Very fast but I'm pleased with the result ... go on, join in this month... you know you want to!
Eileen xxxx