Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Lavinia Stamps Challenge # 8


Morning bloggers. A new challenge from Lavinia Stamps starts today! You could win a WHOPPING £40 voucher to spend in the Lavinia Stamps web shop. Pop over and see the super inspiration
from our Design Team and get crafting! 
The theme is 'Autumn Colours'
I used the very pretty Maple Leaf stamp on my first card along with a Sweet Poppy Stencil in the same design.
I attached the stencil to my White linen card stock and coloured the leaves through the stencil with Distress Inks.
Remove the stencil and dry the inks with a heat gun.  
After cleaning the stencil I attached it back into place and taped it firmly down again with some lo tac tape.  
Apply Translucent Paste  then very carefully remove the stencil and cover the image with clear Micro Beads.
Leave the card to dry overnight .... don't be tempted to touch!

My second card to share with you is the lovely leaf stamp, stamped using various colours of distress inks... quick and very easy to do.
The sentiment on the card is a 'Rub On'.
Thanks for looking today and don't forget to enter the Challenge you could win the super prize! 
Eileen xx

20 comments:

  1. Both so stunning, loving the colours, always unique and a treat to the eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely use of colour Eileen, both fab cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours...must get some micro beads :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Eileen I am so in love with these they are AWESOME!!! I just love to visit your blog as you always inspire me.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, stunning colours & techniques. Beautiful, elegant and classy......xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are awesome as always. Wonderful autumn feeling cause the color combinations are perfect and the leaves stamps are glorious!
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Autumn extravagance, such lush colours. Hope to have a go later this week. Prize is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colourful stamping and designs ! Have a great day, Hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful beautiful beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards, beautiful Autumn colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Eileen
    I have to say these are two beautiful cards I just love autumn and all the wonderful colours that come with it.
    You have caught autumn in both these cards and I love them
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  12. What can I say Eileen, you constantly produce such stunning creations, and these are just......well..... stunning, I love all your work my friend. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two stunning cards Eileen. I love the colours and the beads on the first card.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, 2 stunning pieces of work, love them very much....great work Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing cards, love the look of the beads on the autumn leaves, stunning card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning cards! Wish I could get that cardstock in the USA.
    Love the shimmer from the micro beads!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love them both, gorgeous cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome stamp. Love it layered with different colours. Very simple and effective card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the effect of those microbeads... just makes those gorgeous colours pop!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eileen, I always love your cards and these are no exception. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.