Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Crealies Template, Tattered Poinsettia Die and Wendy Vecchi Archival inks.

Hello, its me again... something different to share with you today.
Lots to do, so a short post as I'm off to watch the tennis from Wimbledon on TV.
A Crealies Template for the card base, discontinued now I afraid.
Tim Holtz Tattered Poinsettia and Tattered Pine Cone, some Clearly For Art Modelling Film, along with Frosted Film also from Tim Holtz. See a tutorial on how to use these materials from Tim HERE.
I coloured the Poinsettia flower and Tattered Pine Cone leaf with Wendy Vecchi's gorgeous Archival inks, Fern Green, Orange Blossom and Watering Can.
A rub on word 'wedding' job done.
back soon... New balls please! 
Eileen xx

13 comments:

  1. Really beautiful, so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace ;-)!!! Pass the strawbs n champers please!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the flower. I might be asking for a commission soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, stunning Eileen, I love everything about this card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO! I am NOT going to look at the link you provided . .. I am resisting! It's my very own resist technique! Your card is so fab that I just KNOW I will need the material.

    Am sitting on my hands . . . not easy when you're typing! LOL! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous Eileen. so pretty and alegan. yummy colours.
    and finally i've managed to comment again. fb wont let me comment since you have put comments back on:( xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautifully elegant card, and a great wedding card with a difference. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful work Eileen.. love thse Crealie dies wonderful circle layout you do excel at them! you are actually featured on an OSA card challenge one week or one of your pinterest picks were.. but I knew who it was.. and it was one these layouts! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.