Sunday, 24 August 2014

Lavinia Stamps and the Tim Holtz Tattered Poinsettia Die

Morning Bloggers. 
You still have time to enter the August Challenge from Lavinia Stamps.
You could win a Voucher worth a WHOPPING £40 to spend in the Lavinia Stamps Web shop. 

Pop over and see the super inspiration from our Design Team and get crafting!
The theme this month is......' Add Some Glitter'
You don't need a Blog.. we acceptt Email Entries... Pop over and read all about  it HERE.
 Have a great bank holiday weekend .. I'm looking forward to watching the Belgium F1 Grand Prix on the TV today ... doing a bit of crafting too! 
Please note the 'Crealies Template' I've used for the base of this card is discontinued.
 

9 comments:

  1. That is beautiful Eileen. I too am looking forward to the Grand Prix. This time last year I was sitting at Spa waiting for the action to start. This year the only action I will get to see is my ironing and the TV. Such is life! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Eileen and so elegant in black and white, but what a shame the die has been discontinued. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unusual but totally stunning! Love it. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Eileen, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work as always Eileen.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. only you would think of that! awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just catching up on blogs after my holiday and just want to say how much I enjoy all the colours you add to your card designs.

    I'm intrigued by the round layout of this card, is it a die cut?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.