Friday, 29 August 2014

Rubbernecker Stamps - 'Flowers in the Breeze' Stamp Set


Hi ho everyone. I've had a busy few days and now I'm trying to catch up on stuff ! So here are three cards that I made earlier, using Rubbernecker Stamps.
All the stamps are available to pre-order in the UK, from Oyster Stamps.
Card one was created using the 'Flowers in the Breeze' set and Distress Inks. 


Card two, also created with Distress Inks and the set called 'Wild Flowers in the Wind'.


My final card is 'Daisy' and I painted the image with Distress Pens.
Got to rush, thank you for looking today. 
You Tube have some videos from Rubbernecker Stamps... have a look here.
Back soon. 
Eileen x

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous stamps and super eyecatching cards - love your inky colouring and stamping. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another lot of inky gorgeousness. i'm on the verge of ordering some of these stamps. whatever next Eileen? well i love you really ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three lovely cards Eileen, but the first two with the bright flower heads dancing in the breeze are definitely my favourites. Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. With you as a friend I have arrived at the conclusion I will never be rich. LOVE these and the way you have used them here so may possibilities ...so many ideas whizzing through my head ....Thank you for the inspiration xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I have to but the poppies ,what are you doing to me lol
    Beautiful Eileen just Beautiful
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martine.. hope you get a discount! lol

      Delete
  6. These are gorgeous Eileen. Have a good weekend. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Artistic, love the colours and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Linda .. I just copied their Vid on You Tube!

      Delete
  8. Everything you do is always so beautiful - yo better bet that I am going to order some of these stamps!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very kind Sandy .. thank you. E xxxx

      Delete
  9. Another 3 BEAUTIFUL cards Eileen.

    . . . only 6 more sleeps til I get to come and play at your workshop! Can't wait!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going to be great seeing you again .. E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magnificent! I love your artwork )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.