Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Designs by Ryn Stamps, Darkroom Door Stamps and ... Brusho Paints.

Morning all you little Bloggers and Followers...thank you for popping over to my Blog today.
You will never guess the TWO Brusho Paint colours I've used for this card..... Black and Lemon! 
Here is how I made it....Sprinkle your Brusho Crystals onto your craft mat (NOT too many).. spritz with water so they mingle a little... then drag GLOSSY card-stock quickly through the paint.... let it dry and stamp with Black Archival Ink.......easy. This card is 8"x 8".

One Stamp and a White Ink Pen!
Oyster Stamps have Designs By Ryn Stamps in stock NOW and I'll be doing demonstrations using Ryn's Water Droplet Stamps and Brusho Paints at the Oyster Stamps Christmas Open Day on Sunday 23rd November Rochester, Kent.
Both of my Rochester, December Workshops will be featuring techniques using Brusho Paints .. bring out the gloves!

Eileen x

9 comments:

  1. WOW! Black and lemon? That is crazy! I can't believe all the colors that you got out of those 2 colors. I would guess that there is some blue in that black. I just recently heard of this paint. Now I know that I have to get some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fabulous to play with ! xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Eileen, those Brusho crystals create really neat patterning in the colour work! Would love to see how those work. Love your simple and powerful compositions using splashes of colour and white space. You make beautiful art! Big hugs to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, amazing, unique. I would like to once I managed to create even half as beautiful as your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background using Brusho crystals. I'll have to find someone who stocks them as I would love to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, love how you get such a variety of colors from lemon and black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where do you get this brusho crystals ??? would love to get some ... this is a beautiful card !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.