Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Rochester Workshop February 2015 - Group 1 Results


Hello everyone, last Saturday I hosted my Group One Members, normal monthly Workshop in Rochester.
Only there wasn't anything 'Normal' about it. It was just amazing and I don't use that word lightly! 
I took 50+ pictures and blogger will not let me upload them all so I'm just sharing the main feature. 
10 x 8 inch Canvas and the FANTASTIC "Bleeding Tissue Technique"
To see all the projects (56) that my class created, 5 x 7 Canvas and Cards all using the same 
'Bleeding Tissue Technique' please go to my Facebook Crafty Workshop Page.
Next Saturday it's the turn of  my Group Two Members to have a go at this.
I CANNOT wait!






















Super results.
Happy, happy day!
 Back soon
Thanks for popping over today .
Eileen xx

7 comments:

  1. Eileen they are all fabulous as I am sure the next groups will be, this is a fantastic technique and the stencils you have used compliment the technique beautifully. I wish that your workshop was closer to me but I have been once and when time and funds permit I will get back there again .... you are just so talented !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gobsmackingly wonderful artwork. You are SUCH a good teacher Eileen.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous makes Eileen and all so wonderfully colourful and creative. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful work, really gorgeous...I still hope to join you at some point ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eileen, these makes just rock colour! Recognize a few Lavinia stamps being used. I've not used the 'bleeding tissue paper technique' before. But having watched some You Tube videos it looks fun and very effective.

    Wish I lived closer to where you run your workshops...maybe I'll have to talk hubby into yet another craft / steam train weekend away.

    Has Splodgeaway ceased trading? Really like the 'Smashed Glass' mask, but their website doesn't look very active. Do you know where I can get hold of one?

    Hugs,

    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pauline... thank you for the very kind comments and it would be great to welcome you to the Rochester workshop someday.. as for Splodgeaway they seem to be mainly on facebook ... try there.
      Eileen xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.