Monday, 16 February 2015

Rochester Workshop February 2015 - Group Two Results.


Here we GO!.. All the fantastic, colourful canvases, from my Rochester Workshop Group Two delegates.
I took 40 + pictures and blogger will not let me upload them all, so I'm just sharing the main feature. 
A 10 x 8 inch Canvas and the FANTASTIC "Bleeding Tissue Technique"
To see all the projects (40 ish) that my class created, including a 5 x 7 Canvas all using the same 
'Bleeding Tissue Technique' please go to my Facebook Crafty Workshop Page.
I love 'em!... Look out for a You Tube Tutorial featuring this technique soon.

 

















 

 Thank you for looking at my Blog today. 
Hi to some new Blog followers xxx.. Thank you for your interest. 
.... and finally
A HUGE thank you, to all the terrifically talented, ladies and gentlemen that visit  my small Village Hall in Allhallows each month for my Workshops.
Such good fun. I really appreciate your support. 
Eileen x

12 comments:

  1. It was as always a fantastic day, thank you xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous results Eileen. Your ladies are a clever bunch! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - amazing and fabulous results . . . as ever!

    Lucky workshop goers!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful colours and compositions. Must have been a super day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all stunning Eileen. Looks like a super technique.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each and every one of them is a master piece. Well done all.
    And for you EileenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects, can't wait to give the technique ago and so sorry I missed the class xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful - I shall look forward to the video to discover the technique. Meanwhile, I absolutely adore the dragon image on the next to last photo above ("My Boy Lanz"?) - can anyone identify the source? is it a stamp or a stencil? where can I get one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a stencil, Jomada...you can buy it from Sweet Poppy Stencils..... and the lady that made the canvas is the lady that DESIGNED the stencil .. she comes to my workshops !!
      E xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.