Sunday 22 February 2015

Sarn's Limited Edition Stamps - Beautiful Designs!

Hello everyone, lovely sunshine here in North Kent but I'm happy sitting at my craft desk playing with a BRAND NEW set of glorious stamps that I've bought from my friend Sarn
SARN Designed these little beauties called  SARNTANGLES  they are a limited edition so be quick! I'll be posting a few some samples, more today and during next week ... I'm having a great time.


This card is so quick to do. I used a few Circle Dies, the negative shapes, and inked through them for my background with distress inks. I stamped the SARNTANGLES stamp with Archival Black Ink, then stamped again onto some white card-stock. I decoupaged the main flower image, leaving it white for contrast and finally added some Finnabair Glitter Glass to the middle.  Mat and layered onto a circle card base... job done.
Back soon with some more!
Love these Sarn ....  good on yer! Super stamps.
Eileen xx