Friday 20 February 2015

Stampscape Stamps and Distress Inks


Morning all, last Tuesday I went to a workshop over in Maidstone, at  J & C Creations. The workshop was hosted by a very talented lady, Sally Newick.  I created the art work you see here, using just TWO Stampscape Stamps (available at J& C Creations) and Distress Inks.


Sally has another class over in Maidstone soon, so I cannot tell you more, except to say that the images took less than 5 minutes to position and stamp.The real SECRET to success, is in the colouring with the Distress inks. Sally explains it all step by step and it took over two hours! I loved it and so did the rest of the class. I'll be going back!

I'm going to remount my Art Work, put it into a frame and hang it on my wall. 
Thanks for looking today. Eileen xxx