Wednesday 23 September 2015

Glenda Waterworth Workshop - Portpatrick Studios.


 Hello .. I just want to quickly share some Journal Pages with you that are still ''work in progress'' but are, I think, coming along nicely. I went to a Glenda Waterworth Workshop at her  Portpatrick Studio
and had an amazing day. I've always admired Glenda's skill and talent and I was not disappointed. My expectations of the Workshop Day were not only met -  but exceeded!  Lesley Wharton was there. Lesley is the the new owner of Chocolate Baroque, she is great fun and super company.

The project was to make a journal container for loose pages, then get inky/painty with some background techniques and finally look at how to create content that is meaningful to you... I will be adding that element to my pages when I get home from our holiday.  We were kept supplied all day with refreshments, along with a tasty lunch - thanks guys xx I'll be back.


All the work you see here is not finished but I'm having masses of  fun playing and will post some more as the pages roll along. I intend that they will be about me. My past and also my future dreams.
Therapeutic and secret but for a small fee I will tell you everything! lol
Thanks for looking at my Blog today.
Eileen xx