Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Rochester Workshop Samples - July 2017


Morning all. 
Thanks for stopping by my Blog today.
These are the Samples for my July 2017 Workshops
 in Rochester Kent. Saturday 1st and 8th July.
I have limited places for both Workshops.


Two very quick cards using Brusho Paints 
along with a more detailed, multi layer, 
multi media, Distress Inks, 8 inch Square Card 
for the main feature .



Please email me for details
if you would like to come along.
eileengodwin@icloud.com



7 comments:

  1. Wow these are gorgeous Eileen, I love all of them.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. See you August xxx

      Delete
  2. Smashing stuff, I'd like to come to the 2nd class if you have room please, fingers crossed this time nothing stops me from getting there :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All booked for you and Marianne, me darlin xxx

      Delete
  3. Totally awesome masterpieces - as ever.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work Eileen and another couple of full workshops I'm sure. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.